Monday, March 2, 2015

Your Perfect Day for TSSC356

It's Monday so of course I have a card to share for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us, take a look.

Isn't this a great sketch!  I wanted to do something a little different, so I looked through my current stamps and came up with this.

This wedding set Your Perfect Day is so pretty that I had to use it for my card.  It was actually out on my desk from a CCMC that I did last week, so I looked at all my stamps then ended up going with this one.

It was actually pretty easy to make, let me give you a quick breakdown.

* Crumb Cake card base with small flower stamped all over with Crumb Cake ink.

* Three 1 1/4" strips of Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper.  Top strip has sentiment stamped in Soft Suede.

*  Cake is stamped with Soft Suede ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Pink Pirouette Blendabilities.  I also added a touch of the lightest Wild Wasabi blendabilities marker over the leaves on the cake.  I fussy cut the cake and added it over the strips of paper.



*  Final touches: a small flower on the cake with the retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower and a pearl. I even added in a tiny snippet of Pear Pizzaz paper for a small leaf.  Small Blushing Bride heart below the sentiment.  I used the heart framelit from the Circle Flip Card Thinlet set.

So that's it!! I hope you enjoyed today's wedding card and feel inspired to create a card of your own!!  Just go to Techno Stamper for all the challenge details and more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

MJ said...

I really love this card, fun yet elegant at the same time. You always do such a fabulous job with the sketches each week. Thanks so much Nicole!