Friday, April 17, 2015

A Shaker for the Graduate!

Ok, how about one more shaker card??  I figured we might as well squeeze one more in this week!!  Today's combines a couple of great stamp sets to create a fun shaker for graduation.

What graduate wouldn't love this bold shaker???  Even better is the awesome message inside from Adventure Awaits.

 I have been working with Adventure Awaits a lot over the past week or so, it's the card set I created for Week Two of Card "Create"tions Celebrations for Create with Connie and Mary (it went live today!).  I love the bold larger than life greetings.  This one in particular is perfect for graduation cards or scrapbooking.

The shaker portion is formed the same as the card on Wednesday with vellum and washi tape.  The sentiment in the center is from Blue Ribbon on page 136 of the main catalog.  I layered the sentiment with a bold Basic Black starburst and added the congratulations tails.   A couple of Silver Foil stars make the card complete.

I hope that all my shakers this week have motivated you to give them a try!!!  These flat shakers are perfect for mailing and so easy to make!!

For more graduations ideas, be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Saturday Blog Hop for Card "Create"tions Celebrations.  I am featuring Adventure Awaits and I know you will love this great gift idea!  Until next time, Happy Stamping!!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





No comments: