Monday, April 6, 2015

A Simple Wedding Card Plus FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEK!

Hi Stampers!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!  We had a fantastic time with our family and loved the down time!  Today we are back on track and I have a card to share for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Mary Jo has changed to a new format of running two challenges a month on the first and third Mondays.  So, let's take a look at the first challenge for this month.



 This is a great sketch for doing a clean and simple card, so I pulled out an old favorite to work with.

Regarding Dahlias is such a timeless stamp set!!  This lovely flower can be used in so many ways so why not a wedding card!  In going along with the clean and simple route, I also went monochromatic.  Bermuda Bay is one of my favorite colors, especially since there are Bermuda Bay sequins!!!!  I love adding sequins to everything so that was a big part of my decision!

To make the sentiment from Your Perfect Day stand out, the flower is stamped off once for a lighter color.  Then of course I have a few sequins sprinkled about and that is it for this super fast and beautiful wedding card!

I hope you will pull out your stamps and join us!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2067462

I am super excited about the awesome deal from Stampin' Up! this week, FREE SHIPPING!!!  Woo Hoo.....who doesn't love to buy and not have to pay a dime to have it shipped straight to your door!!!  So sit back and shop in your pj's with me this week!  The offer is good from April 6 through April 10, you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

LOVE this card Nicole!

MJ said...

This is so simple yet so elegant! That color makes such a bold statement. Fabulous job with the sketch!