Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bold Thank You's with My Paper Pumpkin

Every month I get excited around the 10th and look for the email telling me that the new My Paper Pumpkin is on it's way!  As with other pre-done kits, I am always looking to challenge myself and make something different than what they planned for me.  March's kit was a really fun one to work with, I love the bold black and white cards paired with the soft Pool Party envelopes.


Ok, so how about TWO different ideas for this kit??  I made these simple and clean but of course they are bold and gorgeous!

What do you think??  The cards are similar yet different.  Let's break it down!

Card 1 has a banner from the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit with a sentiment from Lovely Amazing You on Chalkboard paper.  A couple of sequins (of course!) for bling and you've got a quick but fabulous card!  I stamped the sentiment with White Craft ink but I could have embossed in white if I wanted.  TIP:  Be sure to let the white craft ink DRY well, I used my heat gun to hurry up the process!

Card 2 has a Pool Party Fun Frame with the same sentiment from Lovely Amazing You.  The frame is popped up with dimensionals and a bit of Bermuda Bay baker's twine underneath.

So there you have it!  A fun way to use the bold cards from march's My Paper Pumpkin! 

The new weekly deals are up and boy are they great!  But what makes them even better??  FREE SHIPPING!!!!!  Click on the widget at the top of the left column and you will go straight to the item, couldn't be easier!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!

SHOP ANYTIME!  FREE SHIPPING APRIL 6-10!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great alternatives. Think I need to buy an extra kit!