Saturday, April 25, 2015

Card "Create"tions Saturday Blog Hop Week 3!!

Welcome!!  We are in our final week of Card "Create"tions Celebrations 2015 and it has been a blast!

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

A big thank you to all of you that have followed us these three weeks!!  You should be arriving from Melissa's fabulous blog Rubberfunatics.  She never disappoints!!  As always, make sure to travel all the way around so you don't miss anything!

My final card set was for the gorgeous Your Perfect Day.  To make it even better, I paired it with Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper and the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  When I started planning for this blog hop, I considered many options.  As I've told you before, I love to re-use things and I keep all sorts of boxes and containers.  So, why not use the box for the Artisan Embellishment Kit as my favor.


Isn't this cool!! My upline Patty Bennett was the first to think of this idea and I think she is a genius!  Once I had my box all prettied up with designer paper and embellishments, I had to decide what to put inside.  My first thought was lots of confetti and a congratulations card, but I went with thank you cards for the happy couple.



 Custom envelopes for each card of course!


There are so many ways to you run with this idea, I hope it has inspired you!  Now, onto the Debbie Henderson's awesome project at Debbie's Designs.

 http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/create-with-connie-mary-week-3-blog-hop.html
 
A big thank you to all of you that have followed us these three weeks, we so appreciate your support!  For those of you that haven't subscribed, you can still join us and get all of the card sets and pdf instructions all at once!!!! Woo Hoo!!  For all the details, visit Create with Connie and Mary. 

Thanks so much for hopping with us!! Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



3 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

GORGEOUS! Love this idea!

Maria said...

I love this idea! I also love to repurpose boxes etc.

Michelle Gray said...

Beautiful! TFS!