Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Golden Butterfly

Inspiration can be found in all sorts of places.  Pinterest is of course my favorite, but Stampin' Up! gives us resources too....a great perk!  In the March /April Stampin' Success, I saw a GORGEOUS butterfly card, so I did my own thing with the idea.

 Now, if I'd been using my thinking cap, I would have taken a picture of my card next to their idea, but I didn't so you'll have to bear with me!!

The original is with the same colors, but it was a slender card.  I changed up my butterfly and the background details too.

How about this gold butterfly.....GORGEOUS!!  I loved adding layers to give it more dimension.

 So, the moral of the story is....LOOK AROUND YOU, INSPIRATION IS EVERYWHERE!!  Color combinations, embellishment ideas, you name it!

Butterflies Thinlit Special Offer!
The Butterflies Thinlits which have been on backorder for forever are now available again!  And since Stampin' Up! is SO AMAZING and realized that this has been very frustrating, they have

A VERY SPECIAL OFFER!!!
Through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!

137360-butterfly-thinlits-dies



SO, if you don't have the Butterfly Basics Bundle....jump on this awesome deal!!!

Until next time, HAPPY STAMPING!!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!

The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Michelle Gray said...

So pretty. I'm not usually a fan of metallic gold, but in this case it adds just the right amount of elegnce. TFS!