Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Spring!

Hi Stampers!  I have a spring card to share today for the Thursday Challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  This week is a really fun sketch, take a look.

Since we are finally having beautiful spring weather here in Ohio, I decided to use Sheltering Tree for my card today.

I love this set, the tree is so beautiful and can be stamped in so many ways!  I went with a Baked Brown Sugar tree trunk and Pistachio Pudding leaves.  I also used Pistachio Pudding for the grass.

Along the bottom is a Pistachio Pudding banner with "Happy Spring" stamped in Pear Pizzaz.  I pulled the sentiment out of From the Garden since it was the perfect size for what I wanted on the banner.  I added "hello" in Blushing Bride over the tree, it adds a nice soft touch to the card.  Final element was several Rose Red flowers punched using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flower.  As usual I added a pearl to the center of each flower.  And that's it!  A very soft and pretty spring card!!

It's still Preview Week for the Card "Create"tions Celebrations Collection.  Be sure to check it out over at Create with Connie and Mary.  We have tons and tons of fabulous card ideas for you so I hope you'll join us!!

Thanks for visiting today!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out my preview card and a chance for BLOG CANDY!!

Happy Stamping!!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







8 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

What a happy spring card, Nicole! I love the scattered flowers!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely spring scene! I love the little pops of pink in your flowers and die cut. Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

AB. said...

So very pretty Nicole! The tree is gorgeous and I love the colours that you used on your card. Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)

Chris Slogar said...

This is a really sweet "hello" card Nicole! I love the simplicity of the tree with just a few flowers and the happy greeting! Great use of the sketch - thanks for playing along at Create with Connie and Mary!

Anonymous said...

Such a perfect card for spring! Thanks for joining in the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week! :)

Margaret Raburn said...

Nicole, I love the soft colors you used and accented with the Rose Red! The tree and "hello" are perfect for a gorgeous spring card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the banner along the bottom! Ohio is getting warmer...now for the rain to go away too! Thanks for playing along!

Mary Brown said...

What a GREAT spring scene you made with this sketch! I love the little 'pops' of color the flower give to it. Thanks for joining us this week!