Friday, April 10, 2015

Is it a Berry Basket or a Card??

Hi Stampers!  Have I told you how much I love the Berry Basket Die???  Well, if you can't tell by now.....I DO!!!  When the Occasions Catalog first came out I looked at it briefly and though....mmmm.....maybe.  But now that I have it, I can't put it away!  Last week I shared with you a card that had lavender tucked into a basket during Preview Week for Card "Create"tions Celebrations 2015.  Today my From the Garden card set goes live so I am sharing another fun berry basket card with you!

Cindee Wilkinson, a fellow stamper in the fabulous Luv to Stamp group with Patty Bennett, shared this idea a couple of weeks ago and I just went crazy over it!  It's such a clever idea, I had to give it a try.

I looked to Painted Blooms Designer Paper for inspiration.   A fun design with small flowers makes up the background.  I pulled Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey from the design and carried them throughout the card.  The little extra touches are my favorites about the card, the doily with a small flower and the tiny bow on the garden pick.  A card like this with all the details tells someone you really care when you give it to them!  And the best part.....this card is a gift that keeps on giving as the recipient enjoys the flowers they grow!

If you'd like to find out more about Card "Create"tions Celebrations, stop by Create with Connie and Mary.  The collection is full of fabulous ideas, I hope you will join us!  We are coming to the end of week one, so when you join you'll already have 6 fabulous card sets to check out...woo hoo!

See you tomorrow for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: