Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Video Tutorial: How to make a Sturdy Berry Basket with Designer Series Paper

Hi Stampers!  Today I have a video to share with you for the Berry Basket Die from the Occasions Catalog.

The Berry Basket is very easy to assemble and can be used in so many ways!  I wanted a strong, sturdy basket that was pretty as well, so I used Designer Series Paper and the white cardboard insert from the package to create what I wanted.



Measurements:

Basket Pieces
(2) White cardboard from designer paper package  3 1/2" x 8 1/4"
(2) Designer paper 3 1/2" x 8 1/4"
I used Something Borrowed from the Occasions Catalog for my basket.

Scallop Trim
(2)  3/4" x 8 1/4" Blushing Bride

Handle
(1) 3/4" x 8 1/4" Blushing Bride

I added the handle and flower after the video with hot glue.  I also added lots of goodies to the basket and packaged it in a gusseted bag with a ribbon and tag.

Now that you've checked out my video, how about some information about BLOG CANDY??


Well, it still Preview Week for the Card "Create"tions Celebrations from Create with Connie and Mary so there is a preview card on the blog today plus BLOG CANDY!  So head on over to see what Debbie Henderson has for us today and find out more about Card "Create"tions Celebrations!

Thanks for visiting today!! Happy Stamping!!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Marion said...

Nicole, I loved your basket, thank you for the video. The color combination was beautiful.

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great job on the basket Nicole. I decided to use a length of ribbon instead of the scalloped strip, in case I did put something heavy in the basket, it would add strength.