Thursday, May 14, 2015

My New Favorite Set!

Woo Hoo!!! I have something brand NEW to share today!!!! One of the AWESOME perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting your hot little hands on NEW products FIRST!!  I got my pre-order and have been hard at work with my new favorite set SPRINKLES OF LIFE.


Is this super cute or what!!!!!  Sprinkles of Life is the new Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  Not only is this set so stinkin' cute but purchasing it helps out an amazing organization.

For inspiration, I used the sketch from the Thursday Challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.


This was just the right sketch to show off Sprinkles of Life and the new CHERRY ON TOP Designer Series Paper Stack.  Stampin' Up! is so AWESOME that they made the paper stacks 6 x 6 for the new catalog so we can do so much more with them!!!!  You can bet you'll be seeing super fun Mini Treat Bags coming your way made with this gorgeous set of papers!

I chose one design of the paper stack and used both sides to create the side element in the sketch design.  The ice cream cone is part of the Sprinkles of Life set and it showcases two of the new IN COLORS!  The top color is Tip Top Taupe and the bottom is my new favorite color Watermelon Wonder.  And guess what......there's a MATCHING PUNCH!!!! Yep, this set couldn't get any cooler!

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek today!  I have lots more on the way, there are more amazing new products to share!!

Happy Stamping!!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!
The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




11 comments:

canderson said...

This is fun, fun, fun! My new set has yet to arrive to me yet...I can't wait to get my hands on it! I can tell that this one is gonna be really popular...there are just so many options! Thanks for sharing with us at Create With Connie and Mary!

Anonymous said...

Oh yum!!! Raspberry sherbet and chocolate ice cream!!! Gorgeous, think we are going to see a lot of this set...!

LeAnne said...

LOL, I love this cute set, too! Ice cream, cupcakes, trees, sprinkles....you can't go wrong! Great sketch...somehow I missed this, glad you shared it because my mind is working!

AB. said...

Fabulously fun card!! I love that you used this Sprinkles of Life set....the ice cream looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is going to be one of my favourite sets this year too Nicole and the ice cream cone is the perfect focal point for your card - love it! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

Jenny Engelke said...

I just love, love, love this set! You've made a super cute card with it!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Create With Connie and Mary!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! Your DSP is just perfect for that cute ice cream cone!Thanks for playing along at Create with Connie and Mary!

Chris Slogar said...

I absolutely adore this! It is so fresh and fun - and perfect with this sketch! Thanks for playing along at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Such a cute birthday card, LOVE this new set! My set was waiting on me when I got back from Hawaii and I can't wait to use it! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

Mary Brown said...

What a GREAT use of new product...both the new set and the fun Cherry on Top dsp! Can't wait to see what else you do with this set. Thanks for joining us this week!

Margaret Raburn said...

Your card is absolutely delicious!! : ) Love how you used this new set and paper...fun, fun, fun and a great cause too! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary for the sketch challenge this week!