Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Painted Thank You

Painted Petals is such a beautiful stamp set, I thought I share a pretty card with it today.  There's a great sketch challenge at Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday that was perfect for what I had in mind.

As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought about small flowers in place of the stars.

I just love the colors on this card!!  Crisp Cantaloupe is leaving us soon so I had to use it combined with Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi.  Crumb Cake wood paneling makes a perfect background for this gorgeous trio of colors.

The flowers on the panel are made lighter by stamping off once, makes the Calypso Coral sentiment and flowers stand out all the more.

If you are in need of a soft and pretty thank you card, I hope you are inspired to use Painted Petals!  While you're at it, why not join the challenge with us??  Just go to Try Stampin' for all the details and more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for hanging out with me today!  See you next time!

SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!
The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Just darling! Feels like a window box.

Ina G said...

Simply awesome. Love those SU colours. So soft and so feminine.

LeAnne said...

I just love this...that woodgrain background is perfect for your pretty flowers!