Monday, May 18, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Birthday

How about another card using my favorite new set from the upcoming annual catalog??  I hope you don't get tired of seeing Sprinkles of Life cards because I can't get enough of this super cute stamp set!

When in need of a quick and easy card, this is the way to go!  You can thank Mary Jo over at Techno Stamper for this fun card idea!  I used her Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge to create a bright and happy birthday card.

When I first looked at the sketch, I immediately knew I was going to use the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack for my background.  There are soooooo many cute patterns to choose from!  In the end, I went with the multi-colored polka dots paired with a Watermelon Wonder card base.

What's a birthday without a cupcake??  How about a Tip Top Taupe cupcake with  yummy Pool Party frosting!  I love how great Pool Party ink and paper pairs with Bermuda Bay sequins.  I chose that color just because I knew my cupcake had to have sequin sprinkles!

So, are you in need of a birthday card??  How about giving the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge a try this week for any card you may need!  Stop over at Techno Stamper to find more details about the challenge and more gorgeous samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!
The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Nicole! I can't wait to play with this set some more!

MJ said...

That really is super cute, I love this set too. Just used it for a few cards at my last class. Really fun to play with. Thanks so much for the great sample for my sketch challenge!