Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shaker Style Pop Out Swing Card Tutorial

You asked and I have delivered!  Thank you again for all the lovely comments, I aim to please!


Today I have the video for the shaker pop out swing card that I shared with you on Saturday for the Create with Connie and Mary blog hop.  All of the measurements are listed below as well as the supplies.  Enjoy! I would love to see what you create, please comment and share the cards that you make!!



Bermuda Bay card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", Score at 4 1/4" and fold.

Cherry on Top DSP, Candle design cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" adhered to front, just add adhesive around the outer edges as you will be cutting a square out of the center.

Square Framelits to use:  3rd from outside for cutting the card front plus the Whisper White and Window sheet.

Shaker Frame:  Square framelits 3rd and 4th from outside with Bermuda Bay cardstock

Inside of card:  Whisper White 5" x 6" and scored at 2" and 4" along the 6" side.

Supplies are listed below, click to find out more info.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping!

SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful tutorial! Love these cards!